Looking for Beta Testers
For an Online Course on How to Establish a Daily Meditation Habit!
Learn how to:
- (Re)discover your true/core values
- Link meditation to your values
- Commit to a daily practice
- Connect with a dedicated on-line community for this course to give encouragement/inspiration (Kimberly will also engage in this forum daily.)
- Identify your best personal place to meditate
- Set up your own personal inspiring sacred space
- Eliminate distractions
- Create a reliable reminder, cue or trigger for your meditation practice
- Establish a clear meditation routine
- Reward yourself and achieve a sense of accomplishment
- Create more time for meditation
- Get back on track if you get off!
- Work with special challenges, traveling, having a family and more!
The pilot course begins on 1 September 2016. We will notify you whether or not you've been accepted into the Pilot programme. By applying you are agreeing to be notified about the course, even if you aren't accepted. There is no fee to participate in the programme, we just require you to fill out surveys throughout the course for feedback on the course and if you have a good experience and results, we will ask you for a testimonial. Course participants need to know how to meditate already (in whatever tradition they follow) and commit to following the entire course. The content will be self-paced but participants need to stay connected to the community forum for at least a month in order to really be able to establish a new habit.