In English with Italian Translation
This weekend retreat is the perfect way to begin or reawaken your meditation practice!
In this weekend led by Kimberly Poppe, we will explore the practice of meditation in an interactive, fun and experiential way. The focus will be on self-discovery through meditation itself (practicing both formally and informally), along with plenty of time for questions and clarification.
What you will learn during the workshop:
• the purpose of meditation: what meditation is and what it is not
• a deeper understanding of the mind (& heart) and its different aspects
• how to cultivate a different relationship to your thoughts and emotions and come more into contact with your true self
• a complete, thorough and experiential exploration of meditation practice
• how to establish a daily meditation practice at home, including how to create a sacred space, the best time and how long to practice, & the framework of a practice
• practical tips on how to integrate meditation into your everyday life
This weekend is suitable for complete beginners, but also experienced meditation students particularly enjoy this weekend as it is a way to really deeply focus on meditation practice itself. Many experienced students have remarked that they have made new discoveries about their mind and their practice through this workshop and they wished that they had done something like this before!