Join us for a fun, interactive and gezellig (cozy) day of meditation!
We’ll spend the day exploring sight, sound, touch (physical sensations) and possibly even smell and taste, as supports to anchor our minds and to bring us more into the enjoyment of the present moment.
Everyone is welcome—complete beginners as well as experienced meditators.
What people have said about the previous event with Kimberly:
• "This a was great weekend retreat for me, it allowed me to:
—understand what meditation is about much better
—meditate with excellent guidance and with constructive & inspiring group discussions.
—the interactive sessions that enabled me to learn from others and develop my thoughts as I discussed them with others
—the structure of the program broken into formal vs. informal meditation
—the flexibility and the responsiveness of Kimberly to respond to the group's wishes
—the positive energy and acceptance.”
• "Kimberly creates an atmosphere in which everyone could feel safe and relaxed. It was fun, very accessible, practical and so inspirational for all of us, all different types of participants. Thanks again, keep on going in this way, I will be back!”
• “The instructions were so helpful and the clarifications so to the point, loving and personal.”
• “I have put the suggestions into practice immediately!"
• “The event was wonderful. The open atmosphere, the meditation and discussion has deepened my own practise.”
• "It was a cozy, warm, heartwarming weekend. I’m inspired to take it all to heart and sit by myself at home. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Best spent weekend in a long time!”