An intimate meditation and photography retreat at a beautiful villa (with pool!) in the Sicilian countryside.
Rediscover the present moment through meditation and photography.
Meditation and photography share the same goal. To capture the freshness of the present moment. To find beauty in our everyday experience. To change the way we see the world. In this special retreat led by Kimberly Poppe, meditation teacher and photographer, we will explore how we see, experience and relate to ourselves & the world.
- 8.30 am: Tea & Fruits
- 9-10:30 am: Hatha Yoga or Meditation Class
- 11 am: Healthy Brunch
- 12-2 pm: Main Session on Exploring Perception
- 2-7 pm: Photography excursion to different villages in the local area, time to relax by the pool, have a massage, walk on the beach or in the countryside... (Monday Noto/Wednesday Vendicari Nature reserve)
- 7 pm: Nourishing Dinner
- 8-10pm: Free Time to Relax
Arrival is on 5 May from 3 pm. We will begin the retreat with an opening session at 6 pm. Departure on the 12th is at 10 am.
No prior experience in meditation or photography is necessary (although welcome), just an interest and a curiosity in either one or both!
Costs per person (including 7 nights accommodation, all meals, retreat programme and excursions):
- Shared room: 900 euros
- Private room with shared bathroom: 1300 euros
- Private room with private bathroom: 1600 euros
- Private apartment: 1900 euros
To register, please email Danena Sicily at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see more images of the beautiful location where the retreat will be held, you can also go to their website here.